Bonafide – Honey Oil
Bonafide premium THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) cannabis extract is the highest quality full-spectrum syringe on the market. Specifically curated for pain management using Indica flower. No additives – just full-spectrum THC extract. Each batch is lab tested for quality and consistency.
- Serving size: 1ml
- Servings per container: 10
- Amount THC per serving: 100mg THC
- Ingredients: Full Spectrum Cannabis Extract
- Flavour: None
- THC: 1000mg of THC per syringe
What is Honey Oil
Honey oil is a cannabis concentrate made by extracting cannabinoids and terpenes from the cannabis plant using a solvent like butane or CO2. It is a sticky, golden-colored oil with a high potency typically containing upwards of 80% THC.
How to consume Honey Oil
Honey oil, also known as cannabis oil or hash oil, is a highly potent concentrate that is typically consumed by vaporizing or dabbing. Here’s how to consume honey oil:
- Vaporizing: Honey oil can be vaporized using a vaporizer pen or a dab rig. To vaporize honey oil, simply place a small amount of oil onto the heating element or dab tool of your device, then inhale the vapor.
- Dabbing: Dabbing involves heating a special “nail” using a blowtorch, then placing a small amount of honey oil onto the hot surface and inhaling the resulting vapor through a dab rig.
- Mixing with flower: Some people prefer to mix honey oil with dried cannabis flower and smoke it in a joint or pipe.
Canada-wide Mail Order Marijuana Available in:
All provinces and territories